My first Option recommendation for today
Buy 2 lot of Put 4800 @ 170 for a target of 190 with stop loss 160
always be safe do not jump with all your money
Option trading is very risky and we need to be careful, till now we have not reached at our buying level so wait till our position of buying come.
Target has changed now, buy at 179.oo for 10 point gain.ReplyDelete
Our option is being traded at 182 now.ReplyDelete
Buy two more lot of option @ 179 again.ReplyDelete
Our total position now is 4 lot @ 179.00
Wait to break 4740 level and bears will rule the market for next 2 hoursReplyDelete
book part profit for 2 lot and improve stop loss to 185.00ReplyDelete
Stop loss triggered, I will give next call if found some opportunity. keep readingReplyDelete
Europe future has jumped suddenly which causes our market to gain some point. Till now sentiment is negative wait for confirmation of trend.ReplyDelete
Place order to buy put of 4800 @ 165.00ReplyDelete
Our order executed @ 165.00, not put stop loss of 160.00. Keep improving stop loss, as we have already make profit today and we can trade with cool mind now.ReplyDelete
improve stop loss to 170.00 nowReplyDelete
Improve stop loss to 195.00 nowReplyDelete
BE READY to squire off all short position once Nifty break 4700 level, brave heart trader may keep improving stoplossReplyDelete
I prefer to book all profit before EOD and I will close all my calls for the day.
Nifty is just about to break 4700 nowReplyDelete
I book my profit at 200.ooReplyDelete
bye for the day
total profit for the dayReplyDelete
First Trade: 190 - 179 = 11 for two lot and
185 (as SL hit) - 179 = 6 for rest two lot = 1100+600 = 1700
second trade: 200 - 165 = 35 for two lot = 3500.00
Total = 5200.00 (Do less brokarage charges)
My first day of live trading was really sweet
Learning: I often avoid second trading, however always keep myself open for such opportunity as today.ReplyDelete
I always advise others to use only 30% to 40% of total funds available,
Third trade is strictly no no from side.
Though I squire off all my position same day, still open for carry forward my position if opportunity and risk reward ratio is moderate.