I tried to look Nifty at bigger frame, and found that, Nifty may repeat what it has done in March 2010 when everybody was expecting to get a quick down and bears were full of mouth watering oversold in almost every indicator but Bulls were the winners defying all odds.
- 4947 should act as a major support now
- Upper limit for current bull run might be between 5080 to 5110
- Keep in mind Bulls are very strong this time as it has started it's march past after much consolidation
- I am not bullish for short term, as this time Nifty is in down trend and RBI policy may trigger the down fall next week
- Best time for long term investor is only after March 2011 when election in UP will be over and budget will be on the floor
Post a Comment